I. General Statement
Design and Design owns and operates this website, located at http://www.designanddesign.com
('the website'). The legal Notices state terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Website. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Legal Notices.
Design and Design may revise the Legal Notices at any time by updating this posting. Use of this website after such changes are posted, will signify your agreement to these revised legal notices.
You should visit this page periodically to review Legal Notices.
II. Intellectual Property Statement
1. All the designs presented on this website are the copyright or similar rights of their author, unless otherwise expressly stated.
2. Design and Design reserves all its rights and strictly forbids any unauthorized use or duplication.
Any statutorily authorized rights to print or download are strictly limited for your ole personal use.
No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
3. Any copies of the pages of those which you save, by any means whatsoever can be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
4. Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing, you may not create a database in any form whatsoever of these web pages.
5. Design and Design welcomes links to this website, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which contains:
a. any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Design and Design; or
b. any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm
of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation,
the making or buying of illegal weapons; or
c. any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Design and Design reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any design or link to the website, including, without limitation, any design or link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
6. All Registered Trade Marks used on this website and on any internet connection made through this website, whether marked as trade marks or not marked, are declared to belong to Design and Design, unless otherwise stated. Registered Trade Mark (2007) Design and Design. All rights reserved.
1. Design and Design does not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability
or continuous supply of any of the information on this website. The services and information contained
on this website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
2. Design and Design accept no responsibility for the information and/or content provided at any or our winners' websites or design.
3. Design and Design reserve the right to remove any winner from our winners' list without notice, due to infringements on our process and criteria, which they agreed to at the time of initial application.
4. Design and Design award designs at a specific date in time and cannot be held responsible for any changes made to any given design at any future date. Designer's site that change and/or content from the awarded version may be removed with immediate effect from our database if is felt their current site does not meet current standards and criteria.
5. Any reliance you place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. Design and Design reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice.
6. The service and the materials are provided by Design and Design on an "as is" basis, and Design and Design expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Design and Design hereby excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, information and materials given by Design and Design including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
8. Dealing with Design and Design sponsors and partners and sites linked through the Design and Design website and any other terms and conditions associated with such dealing, are solely between you and such sponsors/partners or linked site.
9. Your visit to use of this website and any dispute over liability is subject to these disclaimers including limitations of damages, and the laws of France.
IV. Privacy Statement
1. Design and Design is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to using technology to enhance your online security. Before you use certain areas of this website we may ask you to register on it by requiring you to enter your personal information such as your name and email address. Design and Design will not release to any third party any personally identifying information obtained in this way, without your prior consent. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act').
2. IP addresses of all visitors are only used to track how the site is used by system administrators and for demographic purposes.
3. Submitted design, email address, name, URL, design title and description. This information is only used to process each nomination. Winning designs' information is kept securely on file and all other information from non-winning designs is deleted from our files.
4. Membership of the Design and Design newsletter entails collecting email address, name/alias.
This information is only used in conjunction with the newsletter to enable Design and Design to send members Design and Design news and, very rarely, extraordinary news events. To have your information removed from our membership list, email email@example.com with your registration email address.
5. With reference to the Child Online Privacy Protection Act 21st April 2000, by the US Federal Trade commission, we will not accept any request from children aged under 13.
6. All collected information is held with the utmost care and is not divulged to any third party. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade, or release any personal information collected at our site. In case of law we may need to comply with certain proceedings and divulge personal information from our files.
7. Cookies are used to track a visitor's route through our site and enable Design and Design to garner statistical information (like bandwidth, browser use and visitors numbers) about our site for future development. You do not have to accept cookies to view our site but may find some features inaccessible.
8. Some information requested is voluntary; compulsory fields are marked clearly on the registration form. We will limit the collection and use of such information to the minimum required to deliver, develop and improve our services and other opportunities and the better administration of business.
9. The information we supply will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about by emailing us. If there are inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
10. Personal information, if any, which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and law.
11. To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every Design and Design employee.
12. This website may contain links to other websites. However, Design and Design does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy apply only to this website and not to linked websites.
13. Your visit to and use of this website and any dispute over privacy is subjected to the statement of privacy and the laws of France.
14. This Statement is applicable only to information collected from you during your visit to this website. We will display a prominent notice on this website's home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of Design and Design, you agree to the terms of Privacy Statement.
Legal services are provided by Gramond & Associes
66 rue de Monceau F-75008 Paris France
© 2017 agence marc praquin
5 rue Coq Héron F-75001 Paris France