Location: LEEDSJunior Designer
Contact: Send an Email
Contact: Send an Email
We are seeking a talented, ambitious and capable junior designer, with a keen interest for creating engaging
print and digital design work, to join our growing design team in Leeds.
With interesting and relevant examples in your portfolio, you will be able to talk us confidently through your past projects.
You’ll demonstrate the ability to develop original ideas as well as follow client guidelines.
You will be able to interpret briefs accurately, deliver to deadlines, manage your own time and work well under pressure.
You must be confident, good with people, and able to liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Most importantly, candidates must be focused and enthusiastic with a keen desire to push ahead in their career.
As part of our design team you’ll produce engaging design and artwork for traditional and digital channels
for our clients and our own purposes. You’ll work under your own initiative and also in conjunction with our Senior Designers and Creative Director. You’ll work in every stage of the production process – from concept to delivering final artwork – communicating dynamically with colleagues, clients and suppliers to ensure a smooth customer journey and project efficiency. You’ll participate in creative and client-side meetings and be capable of offering insightful and positive contributions to any discussion. Over time you’ll develop your own skills through experience, techniques, new ideas and collaboration with our team.
• A positive attitude and passion for design, typography and creativity.
• Higher level Graphic Design qualification or equivalent.
• Proven experience of working in a creative studio or environment.
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative software:
– Essential: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
– Advantageous: AfterEffects
• Good working knowledge of presentation software:
– Essential: Microsoft PowerPoint
– Advantageous: KeyNote, Prezzi, VideoScribe
We offer a competitive package including:
• Workplace pension
• First Direct Arena ticket booking priority
• Free eye tests and 15% off glasses (at participating Boots Opticians)
• Childcare vouchers
• 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays) as well as:
– Your birthday as an additional holiday day
– Two additional days off during the Christmas break
• Free parking
• Free tea, coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES