GRAPHIC WEB DESIGNER
Permanent role based in Monaco – Immediately available
Platinium Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Golf and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organisers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brand – Gootickets.com.
To strengthen our Marketing and R&D team, we are looking for a talented Graphic/ Web Designer with a 2 to 3 years’ experience in a company or a web agency, ideally specialized in an e-commerce activity.
You are joining a young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering a fast-paced and rewarding working environment.
Within the Marketing team and in constant relation with the R&D department, you will be working on Web and UI design of our e-commerce websites as well as a wide range of digital marketing collateral (Online Banners, Newsletters, etc).
You will be expected to contribute to our UX research and optimization efforts that help drive innovation across
all our B2C and B2B efforts.
You will collaborate with key stakeholders in the business to translate business goals into cohesive and aspirational brand prepositions. You will have an advanced understanding of direct response principles
and design best practices that are essentials to create strong concepts and designs.
You will be a strong team player that is able to find solutions, and comfortable seeking feedback on your work to ensure that all deliverables meet expectations.
Help maintain our Digital Style Guide (wiki) and Inventory.
Qualities and skills:
• Design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native strategies.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. You can create basic prototypes as well as high-fidelity mockups.
• Proficiency and mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks (knowledge of Adobe Experience Design CC a plus).
• Knowledge of the web environment: graphical chart creation, typographical rules, ergonomics, accessibility and W3C recommendations.
• Experience in developing responsive e-commerce websites and functional back-offices.
• You must be able to work and communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team, and present ideas and designs effectively.
• You have an excellent web environment culture, a deep artistic sense and a strong visual and graphical sensitivity.
• Ability to switch gears and know when to innovate and when not to reinvent the wheel by using proven interactions.
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail and resourceful self-starter who gets things done in a fast-paced, often evolving, environment.
• Awareness of new and emerging design trends and patterns.
• Driven, positive and with a constructive approach.
• Fluency in English.
• Constantly developing startup in an international and growing market
• Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport events
• Family-like and dynamic working environment