Location: GuildfordBounce Foods
We’re an established, award-winning and happening health food brand that’s growing at an extraordinary rate, thanks to our team. We are on a mission to be the market leader in our sector within three years.
Yes, we’re already making waves, but now is the moment to become an unstoppable force.
Our success will be determined by the people in our team and that’s why we want people like you.
We care about people and believe in promoting healthy eating and an active lifestyle.
By having experienced, collaborative people in our expanding team, we are building a dynamic team-orientated culture which we want you to be at the heart of it. At Bounce you need to be up for self-development, supporting your colleagues and the leadership team, which you will receive back in bucket loads.
We are looking for someone to join our Marketing Department as a Graphic Designer who has a creative flair and strong computer skills.
What will we be asking you to do every day?
Well working with the team to create exciting campaigns for our balls, assist with coming up with fantastic designs for packaging, helping with some exiting presentations for us to tell the world how good our products are, they don’t all know yet.
We are looking for someone that takes pride in what they do and of course have an eye for detail.
When you are presented with a project in an area you are not familiar with you see it as challenge which you will rise to and see it as a learning opportunity.
We are looking for someone with a great can do attitude with bags of energy and enthusiasm.
If you saw this role in another company then it might look like this
• Work with the team to determine the scope of a project
• Come up with strategies to reach a particular audiences
• Determine the message the design should portray
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Create designs using computer software packages
• Select colours, images, text style, and layout
• Incorporate changes recommended by the team into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Essential experience required in the following
• Adobe Illustrator
• Excellent PowerPoint skills
Does this sound like the role for you?