Timberlane, Inc. makes custom exterior shutters and period-specific hardware, renowned for exceptional quality.
Timberlane products adorn many national historic buildings and homes; and are routinely requested
by the highest caliber of architects, builders, historic preservationists and discerning homeowners
The Graphic Designer is responsible for setting the visual direction, providing compelling and impactful concepts, layouts and designs across a variety of mediums. This on-site position serves to create strong, and effective multi-channel marketing and communication efforts across all digital and non-digital channels to support the brand and drive results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set visual direction and support overall creative development through visual brand development, storytelling
and multi-channel graphic design
• Conceptualize, layout, design and execute creative projects, including collateral, print advertisements, digital ads, landing pages, emails, social media, trade show booth graphics, packaging, sales presentations, etc.
• Create and champion corporate brand guidelines and support brand-related assets such as corporate materials, signage, internal communications and other company information.
• Oversee and/or execute high quality image editing and color balancing through Photoshop or other tools
to show clients what their finished projects could look like
• Engage on all aspects of marketing as needed including strategy, customer experience efforts, budget
management, and analysis to ensure cohesive, cross-channel marketing efforts that drive results
• Perform other graphic-related projects as necessary
Essential Skills, Experience, and Responsibilities:
• Superior creative concept and design skills
• Unswerving focus on creating compelling, effective designs and customer experiences that drive marketing
results, with attention to detail
• Innate interest in cutting edge, digital marketing solutions and innovations
• Resourceful, problem-solving style which thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and fosters
• Solid project management, with ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, on-time with flawless quality
• Ability to collaborate with other marketing team members and company stakeholders to develop vision
and best execution
• Experience with branding principles, direct response best practices and ecommerce is optimal
• Passion for marketing
• 3-5 years in print and digital design, with a track record of success
• Superior graphic design capabilities and experience in creative role
• Highly proficient in Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office
• Proficient with WordPress, HTML, CSS and email marketing systems
• Experience in digital video, including video and audio editing, a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in graphic design/interactive design or related field
• Willingness to accept an onsite, full-time position at our Montgomeryville, PA office;
This position is not a remote or freelance situation.
Please include salary requirements needed to accept a new position.