Location: HelsinkiCreative Strategist
Contact: Send an Email
Contact: Send an Email
Are you passionate about global health issues, an experienced in creative strategies and willing use your talent to create a better future?
M4ID is seeking an experienced and highly motivated creative strategist to join our growing team. The creative strategist will be working as a creative engine for M4IDs global challenges seeking to improve the lives of the poorest and most underserved people living in low resource settings worldwide.
• Involve strongly in the conceptual work of M4IDs projects in countries such as Kenya, Uganda and India as well as leading thinking in global initiatives
• Synthesize the design research and findings into a creative strategies
• Contribute outstanding conceptual thinking for producing concepts for various deliverables
• Facilitate workshops with multiple partners and other agencies
• Work with local agencies in developing creative concepts for diverse environments and groups
• Communicate with and lead the interaction between local and global partners
• Work closely with the core team in an agile environment
• Work with the team of visual designers and service designers to develop creative strategies
• Communicate effectively and engagingly with project stakeholders about the process and outcomes
We are looking for a creative professional with over 7 years of experience in creative communication. The successful candidate will be able to apply creative problem solving to difficult creative challenges, demonstrate analytical thinking and have excellent skills in communicating ideas and solutions. The person will be able to work well in a fast-paced, creative and culturally diverse environment, and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities. The candidate will have experience in and a passion for improving health outcomes in low resource settings.
• Commitment to social change and M4ID’s development and health mission
• Willingness and the ability to travel internationally. The work engagement will require regular travel to Tanzania and USA.
• Cultural understanding and sensitivity
• Sensitivity required for working with minorities.
• Strong conceptual copywriting skills
• Independent and proactive working style
• Excellent collaboration skills in multinational/disciplinary project teams
• Excellent skills in creative concepting and a good knowledge of different communication channels
• Experience with agile implementation processes
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Experience in planner role in the creative field is a plus
This is a full-time position based in Helsinki, Finland.
If you have the experience and competencies to take on this exciting role, please send a cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and your portfolio by mail by 12th of April 2017 using “Creative Strategist” in the Email subject.