Location: Austin, TXXO Group Inc. is looking for a superstar SENIOR DESIGNER— our ideal candidate is an intuitive thinker
who not only has an amazing sense of design and understands usability, but is also on top of cutting
edge trends for web and mobile interfaces.
Must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and staying calm and collected under pressure must
be part of your DNA. You thrive on being part of a collaborative team and will never say the words
“It’s not my job”!
Teams at XO Group are very dedicated and excited about what they do – we work hard to maintain that
atmosphere. The right candidate will be smart, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic with a problem solver,
go-getter and above all a team player attitude!
The Senior Designer will:
• Collaborate closely with the Creative Director in the NY office and product team in Austin to deliver
best in class product experiences for our users through rapid iterative releases
• Design in the look and feel of our established brand identities
• Create detailed design specifications for the tech team and prepare artwork for build, as well as maintain
oversight of the build through a design review process
• Have an intuitive grasp of and design for a multi-device world as it relates to the consumer experience
• Show portfolio examples of how they have created an amazing and simple user experience layer over
a complex underlying technological process
• Have the ability to design and implement usability testing programs to be used company-wide
• Have convictions around design methods, explorations, and tradeoff rationales, and be able to clearly
articulate them to all stakeholders
• Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices,
emerging patterns, and encourage innovation
• 5+ years of design for websites and a deep understanding of how design affects the customer experience
• 2+ years of design for iOS and Android mobile applications preferred
• Sophisticated sense of typography and layout
• Excellent visual, verbal, written communication and presentation skills are a must
• Link to portfolio - candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.