Hi, my name is Nadiia Sydorova (also known as Nadya_S) and here are some reasons why do you need me as your employee:
- In February 2011 I graduated the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts as¬¬¬ an Industrial designer. My major were Industrial and Product design, my minor were Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, Academic Drawing and Painting. I graduated with honours, so it means I’m proficient in different kinds of Design.
- I’ve started to prepare myself for my university only a year prior the entrance exams and before that I even hadn’t known how to hold a pencil or a brush right. By the end of my First year in the Academy I became one of the best students in the course, this means that I’m purposeful, fast-learning and hard-working.
- I like to learn and get new skills. During my study I took courses of 3DS Max, taking photos, Italian and sewing. At school I also took courses of French, English and Hairdressing. I read a lot of professional books, blogs and magazines, watch video tutorials. Right now I’m learning Html, CSS and Flash. All that shows that I’m a curious person, who has an open mind and needs to know more.
- Besides during my study I took part as an actress in several plays at our students’ theater, this means that I’m a creative person from different sides and I can use my acting experience in my work.
- I’m a dreamer and a very positive person, who believes that only one smile can change the world.
- I like people and people like me.
Also I need to add, that over the past five years, I have become highly proficient in Adobe CS Suite, 3DS Max and Vray mostly on PC. I am able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and ensure the work is produced at the highest level. I like to find new things and get new skills and actually I learn fast and work hard.
I enjoy working in a creative team and have the ability to communicate with managers and colleagues alike as my referees can confirm. I also want to mention that our cooperation could bring me some great experience. And, I believe I can make a significant contribution to your team.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.
61004, Karpinskogo st. 3,